
Released: 24 Nov 2017
Track list:
1. Four Simple Words [Explicit]
2. I Still Believe
3. The Next Storm
4. Recovery
5. The Road
6. Long Live the Queen
7. Glorious You
8. Plain Sailing Weather [Explicit]
9. I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous
10. Wessex Boy
11. The Opening Act of Spring
12. Polaroid Picture
13. Mittens
14. If Ever I Stray
15. The Way I Tend to Be
16. The Ballad of Me and My Friends [Explicit]
17. Photosynthesis
18. Get Better
19. There She Is
20. Photosynthesis (Songbook Version)
21. The Way I Tend to Be (Songbook Version)
22. Glorious You (Songbook Version)
23. Josephine (Songbook Version)
24. Polaroid Picture (Songbook Version)
25. Love 40 Down (Songbook Version)
26. I Am Disappeared (Songbook Version)
27. Broken Piano (Songbook Version)
28. Long Live the Queen (Songbook Version)
29. The Ballad of Me and My Friends (Songbook Version)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario