domingo, 24 de diciembre de 2017

Various Artists - A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector - iTunes Plus AAC M4A

Genres: Christmas, Music
Released: Oct 26, 2009

Track list:
1. Darlene Love – White Christmas (Remastered)
2. The Ronettes – Frosty the Snowman (Remastered)
3. Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans – The Bells of St. Mary (Remastered)
4. The Crystals – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Remastered)
5. The Ronettes – Sleigh Ride (Remastered)
6. Darlene Love – Marshmallow World (Remastered)
7. The Ronettes – I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Remastered)
8. The Crystals – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Remastered)
9. Darlene Love – Winter Wonderland (Remastered)
10. The Crystals – Parade of the Wooden Soldiers (Remastered)
11. Darlene Love – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) [Remastered]
12. Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans – Here Comes Santa Claus (Remastered)
13. Phil Spector, Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans, Darlene Love, The Crystals & The Ronettes – Silent Night (Remastered)
1. The Ronettes – Be My Baby
2. The Crystals – Then He Kissed Me
3. Darlene Love – (Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Marry
4. The Ronettes – Baby, I Love You
5. The Crystals – He’s a Rebel
6. The Ronettes – Walking In the Rain
7. The Crystals – He’s Sure the Boy I Love
9. The Crystals – Da Doo Ron Ron
10. Darlene Love & Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans – Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Hearts?
11. The Ronettes – (The Best Part of) Breakin’ Up
12. Darlene Love – Wait Til’ My Bobby Gets Home
13. The Crystals – Uptown
14. Darlene Love – A Fine, Fine Boy
15. The Treasures – Hold Me Tight
16. The Alley Cats – Puddin’ n’ Tain
17. The Modern Folk Quartet – This Could Be the Night
18. The Crystals – There’s No Other Like My Baby

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario