jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018

YFN Lucci - Ray Ray from Summerhill - iTunes Plus AAC M4A

Genres: Hip-Hop/Rap , Music
Released: 9 Mar 2018

Tracklist:
1. Go Crazy [Explicit]
2. Time for It [Explicit]
3. Too Much (feat. Wale) [Explicit]
4. Dream [Explicit]
5. The King [Explicit]
6. Boss Life (feat. Offset) [Explicit]
7. All I Know [Explicit]
8. Down [Explicit]
9. The Things We Can Do (Interlude) [Explicit]
10. Keep It Real (feat. YFN Trae Pound) [Explicit]
11. Street Kings (feat. Meek Mill) [Explicit]
12. My Time [Explicit]
13. Hard Times [Explicit]
14. No More / No Way at All (Interlude) [Explicit]
15. Come With Me (feat. Dreezy) [Explicit]
16. Comfortable (Interlude) [Explicit]
17. Keep Your Head Up (feat. T.I.) [Explicit]
18. When I'm Gone [Explicit]
19. At My Best [Explicit]
20. Stadiums (Bonus Track) [Explicit]

Download:
Link 1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario